Lake Forest Crash on Interstate 5 Injures At Least One Person
Lake Forest, California (June 11, 2021) – A Lake Forest crash involving a white Toyota Camry and a second vehicle Thursday morning injured at least one person.
The hit-and-run accident was reported at about 9:15 a.m., June 10, along Interstate 5.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how the collision occurred on the northbound side of the freeway.
Due to the impact, the Toyota acquired major front-end damage
The accident resulted in unspecified injuries to at least one unidentified person.
As per the report, the second car operator escaped the crash site without rendering aid to the victim.
The crash remains under an active investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.