Our La Palma Car Accident Lawyers Can Help You
La Palma is a city located in northern Orange County, California. Incorporated on October 26, 1955, the population was 15,408 at the 2000 census. It was originally incorporated as Dairyland, and was one of three dairy cities in the region (the other two being Dairy Valley in Cerritos and Dairy City in Cypress) but when the dairies moved east in 1965, its name was changed to La Palma, after the region’s Spanish heritage and its main thoroughfare, La Palma Avenue. La Palma was listed in 2007 as the 16th best place to live among small cities (50,000 or less) in the United States by Money Magazine. If you need a La Palma car accident lawyer? Our La Palma Car Accident Lawyer at Pacific Attorney Group is ready to fight for your rights and get you the compensation you deserve. Contact us now for a free consultation.
The importance of good legal representation from a La Palma Car Accident Lawyer
The minutes, hours, and days immediately following an auto accident can be traumatic and stressful. Besides dealing with questions from doctors and law enforcement, insurance companies will also be asking questions and adding more pressure to an already overwhelming situation. A La Palma Car Accident Lawyer from the Pacific Attorney Group can put an end to the harassment, worry, and confusion and provide you with the support and information you need before you sign any settlement. A La Palma Car Accident Lawyer from the Pacific Law Group brings:
- Experience- With over 40 years of combined attorney experience in personal injury accidents you can be assured that you will receive the best lawyer possible to handle your personal injury case.
- Objectivity- An attorney needs to understand your needs and feeling in order give you the best service and get you the highest payout possible. Many attorneys settle for far less than your damages deserve but that will not be the case with an attorney from the Pacific Law Group.
- Aggressive Representation- Going after the big insurance companies is what a La Palma Car Accident Lawyer from the Pacific law group does best. Big insurance companies often try to intimidate clients into settling for far less than they deserve. Having an aggressive La Palma Car Accident Lawyer on your side that will fight for you no matter the case is crucial to receiving the settlement you deserve.
Common accidents that need legal representation
There are many types of auto accidents that call for the advice and representation of an experienced La Palma Accident Lawyer. Accidents can happen from various causes such as speeding, heavy traffic, or just plain negligent driving, and the type of collision can greatly influence the resulting injuries.
- Rear-end collisions- This type of collision occurs when one vehicle crashes into the car in front of it and can often cause whiplash injury to the occupants of the vehicle impacted.
- Side-impact collisions- This type of collision is also called a T-bone and occurs when the side of a vehicle is impacted by the front end of another vehicle. This type of crash can often cause serious injuries, especially to the occupant on the side of impact.
- Head-on collisions- When the front end of two vehicles collides, this is called a head-on collision. This type of collision is severe and often causes fatalities.
If you have been injured in a car accident, then you need an experienced La Palma Car Accident Lawyer that will help you navigate difficult legal and medical obstacles that you will undoubtedly encounter. Call the Pacific Attorney Group today at 1-800-358-9617 and get connected to an experienced La Palma Car Accident Lawyer who will fight aggressively for you. There is never a fee unless we win your case and your initial consultation is free.