Man Dies in Hollywood Hills Multi-Vehicle Crash on Highway 101 near Highland Avenue
Hollywood Hills, California (July 14, 2019) – One person was killed in a multi-vehicle collision on Saturday night in the Hollywood Hills, according to the CHP.
The incident happened at around 8:30 p.m. July 13, on northbound Highway 101 near Highland Avenue in Cahuenga Pass.
CHP said three vehicles were involved in the collision.
One Person Killed in Hollywood Hills Multi-Vehicle Crash
One person was reportedly thrown into the air by the impact of the crash.
One person, only described as a male, was pronounced dead at the scene.
It’s unclear whether there were other injuries in the collision.
An investigation into the incident is underway.
Every year, several traffic accidents are reported in California. Unfortunately, accidents result in many fatalities and even more injuries. The causes of these traffic accidents range from distracted driving, speeding, drunk driving, reckless driving, bad weather, wrong-way driving and failure to observe traffic laws. It is evident that negligence on the part of motorists is the leading cause of these accidents.
Our sincere sympathies go to the family and friends of the person killed in the crash. We wish them courage during these trying moments of losing their loved one.
If you have lost someone you love in a fatal car accident, we highly recommend that you seek legal guidance and fight for justice. At Pacific Attorney Group, we go to a great length to ensure that an insurance company follows the law and offers a full compensation for your loss. Call our firm today, and we will help you get justice for your loved one.
If you are a family member of the person killed and would like to get a free copy of the accident report, please contact Pacific Attorney Group at Click to call : 1-800-358-9617.
What to Do Immediately after a Car Accident
Car accidents happen very fast leaving the motorist without much time to make decisions. However, the actions a motorist takes after the collision are important in ensuring the safety of their passengers and other motorists. Drivers are encouraged to take the following actions after the crash.
- Stay at the scene of the accident. However, the vehicle should be moved safely away from traffic to avoid possible collisions.
- Check on the safety of the passengers and other drivers and promptly notify the authorities.
- Exchange vital information with the other drivers. If possible, exchange contacts with witnesses.
- Take photos of the damage to your car.
- Contact your insurance company immediately. You are encouraged to disclose all the vital information as truthfully as possible.
- Keep all the medical records and keep track of all the related expenses.