Gregory Gibbons ID’d as Man Killed in Corona Collision on Lincoln Avenue and Mountain Gate Drive
Corona, California (July 11, 2021) – The Riverside County Coroner’s Bureau has identified the man who died Saturday afternoon following a traffic accident involving four vehicles at a Corona intersection as Gregory Gibbons, 25, of Corona.
The multi-vehicle collision happened at around 12:29 p.m. Saturday, July 10, at the intersection of Lincoln Avenue and Mountain Gate Drive.
Authorities said four vehicles, including a blue Honda Civic, collided under unclear circumstances at the Corona intersection.
Three of the vehicles involved sustained significant damage as a result of the crash.
1 Killed in 4-Vehicle Crash in Corona
Gibbons, who was the driver of the Honda, was transported to Regional Medical Center, where he later succumbed to his injuries at around 1:43 p.m.
Two other people were also taken to the hospital with unspecified injuries. The names of the patients and their conditions were not immediately disclosed.
Neither drugs nor alcohol were suspected factors in the crash.
No additional information about the collision was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.