Fontana Accident on Interstate 10 Near Valley Boulevard Sends At Least 1 to Hospital
Fontana, California (August 18, 2021) – At least one person was hospitalized after being involved in a traffic collision on an interstate in Fontana Tuesday afternoon.
The California Highway Patrol responded to the crash site just about 4:59 p.m. on Interstate 10.
The circumstances that led to the collision of a box car and a black Lexus sedan on the eastbound side of the freeway were not immediately established at the report time.
Major Injury Fontana Car Crash
At least one person sustained moderate to major injuries in the accident and was possibly taken to an area hospital for medication.
More information about this crash will be released after the completion of the investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.