One Injured in Clairemont Car Accident on Clairemont Mesa Boulevard
Clairemont, California (August 18, 2021) – A worker was injured when a vehicle slammed into the Mission Federal Credit Union building in Clairemont on Wednesday morning, according to San Diego police.
The crash happened at around 11 a.m. in the 4200 block of Clairemont Mesa Boulevard.
A 31-year-old woman was driving a 2017 Honda Accord when she lost control and collided with a parked car. The Accord then slammed into the side of the building, hitting a credit union worker who was sitting at her desk.
One Hurt in Clairemont Car Accident on Clairemont Mesa Boulevard
The employee, a 38-year-old woman, was taken to a hospital with a broken right foot and abrasions.
The driver had two children aged 2 and 5 in her vehicle at the time of the accident. The vehicle’s occupants were uninjured in the crash.
The incident is under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.