Dog Bite Prevention
Tips on How to Prevent Dog Bites and Other Related Injuries
- Parents must always make it a point to supervise their kids whenever they are on the streets. Accidents do happen unexpectedly, but their chances of being mitigated are in the hands of parents and guardians.
- Mail carriers and other people who usually work in outdoor locations should take precautions by trying to be near a vehicle whenever possible.
- Take a proactive approach in the community. Lobby the City Hall to take stringent measures on pet owners who do not abide by pet ownership rules.
- When living next to a dog owner, make sure that their pet is properly leashed or guarded at all times. If not, make sure to speak with your neighbor. Do not be afraid. Everyone has a right to live on safe streets. In some cases, people are not even aware that their pets are putting other people’s lives in danger. A gentle reminder can go a long way in protecting a neighborhood from countless unnecessary injuries.
- For pet owners, it is always important to keep in mind that it is your responsibility to make sure that their pets are well-trained and disciplined. Dogs can truly be man’s best friend, but can also be a detriment when left without any guidance from their masters.
Keeping a neighborhood safe from dog bites is simple, but sadly, it cannot be completely eradicated. In such cases, a good Dog Bite Attorney like one at Pacific Attorney Group can help. It has a proven track record in representing victims of countless animal attacks. Isn’t it time to bite back against irresponsible dog owners?
If you have been the victim of a dog bite or animal attack in LA, please call Pacific Attorney Group right away for a free legal consultation or click here to fill out our convenient on-line evaluation form.