Crestline Accident on Fern Drive Near Shady Lane Sends One to Hospital
Crestline, California (May 4, 2021) – At least one person was hospitalized after being involved in a traffic collision Monday afternoon in Crestline.
The two-vehicle accident happened in the 777 block of Fern Drive just about 2 p.m.
As per the California Highway Patrol report, two vehicles, including a black sedan, were involved in the afternoon collision.
A woman riding in the black sedan managed to get out of the vehicle after the crash.
At Least 1 Hospitalized After Fern Drive Crash
One person reportedly sustained minor injuries and was rushed to St. Bernardine Medical Center via ambulance for medication.
The May 3rd accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call: 866-803-6502.