1 Injured in Costa Mesa Car Crash on 405 Freeway near Euclid Street
Costa Mesa, California (September 18, 2021) – Injuries were reported in a multi-vehicle collision that occurred in Costa Mesa on Friday evening.
The accident happened along the southbound lanes of the 405 Freeway near Euclid Street at about 7:12 p.m. September 17.
The California Highway Patrol said three vehicles were involved in the collision. The manner in which the accident happened, however, was not immediately established.
As per the CHP incident logs, at least one person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
More information about the accident was not provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.