Briana Gomez ID’d as Woman Killed in Crash on Highway 94 near 30th Street in San Diego
San Diego, California (August 4, 2021) – The woman who died following a traffic accident Sunday morning in San Diego has been identified by the San Diego Medical Examiner’s Office as Briana Paul Gomez, 31, of El Cajon.
The deadly crash happened at around 6:58 a.m. Sunday, August 1, on Highway 94, just east of 30th Street.
According to the authorities, Gomez was driving an SUV westbound on Highway 94 when another westbound vehicle tried to merge into Gomez’s lane and collided with her SUV.
The SUV overturned after the impact.
Deadly San Diego Car Crash on Highway 94
Gomez was declared deceased at the scene, despite life-saving measures performed by emergency responders.
No further details regarding the crash were immediately provided.
The California Highway Patrol is investigating the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.