Irvine Car Accident Attorney
Car Accidents in Irvine, CA
An accident can change your life instantly. Suddenly, an animal can date on the road, or a car can swerve on your lane without indication. Or maybe someone didn’t give way, or they were sleep-driving. A car crash can leave you not only physically injured but also mentally ill after losing your loved ones. Most car injuries result in disabilities or fatalities.
When you or your relative is injured in a car accident, you are entitled to compensation meant to ease your loss and help to restore some of what was lost. In the case of the Irvine, CA car accident, there’s always a car accident lawyer Irvine on your side—the Pacific Attorney Group.
Should I Hire an Attorney After a Car Accident?
Of course, car accidents can be very painful and cause lots of inconveniences. They can come with lots of paperwork, put you on the hook for large medication bills, and even make you miss your workdays.
To do away with these inconveniences, turn to a trusted Irvine car accident lawyer with vast experience to play to your advantage. An experienced car accident lawyer has in-depth knowledge of the subject matter along with the technical issues that might arise along the way.
At Pacific Attorney Group, we always take cases on contingencies—you aren’t required to pay even a coin unless your case is successful. We aggressively fight for our clients to ensure that they get maximum compensation for their losses.
How Our Law Firm Can Help You
Your full recovery is at our heart. We will never leave you in the middle of the process. We will also bring back the lost glory by making sure that we seek the fairest compensation for you. We cover a wide range of car accident claims, including the ones involving self-driven cars, taxis, commercial vehicles, and tractors. We will leave you up and standing with fair financial compensation and peace of mind.
Where Do Most Auto Accidents Happen in Irvine, CA?
According to the US Census Bureau, there are more than 3.12 residents in Orange county. Also, the Californian Department of Motor vehicles shows that there are more than 2.20 registered motor vehicles in the county. Combined with other vehicles like trucks, tractors, and trailers, the number nears 2.8 million vehicles on the Orange county roads. With a large number of vehicles and passengers on the road, vehicl accidents occur daily in the county, especially in Irvine city. Some of the well-known black spots in the county include Oceanside Drive and El Camino Real intersection, Huntington Beach, Riverside, Santa Ana, Costa Mesa, and Garden Grove, among others.
Common Car Accident Injuries
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NTHSA) shows that there are more than 2.9 million people injured annually in auto accident across the United States. The different forms of injuries resulting from a vehicle crashes can be as different as the various collision circumstances. Although, some injuries are very common in all car accidents. Some injuries can resolve even without any medical treatment, while others can persist and even lead to permanent disabilities.
Here are the most common types of auto accident injuries.
• Soft tissue Injuries-This is an injury to the body’s connective tissues, including muscles, tendons, and ligaments.
• Cuts and scrapes-When an accident happens, many loose objects are thrown away. Some of these items include phones, coffee mugs, computers, among others. In case these items hit your body, they can leave it with some skin injuries.
• Head Injuries-These are most common in all types of accidents. They can be minor or major.
• Chest injuries-These types of injuries take the form of bruises or contusions. They can also be more severe, leading to internal bleeding broken ribs.
• Limb Injuries-If your car suffers a side impact, your upper and lower limbs can be thrown very hard on the doors of your car. As your limbs are free, they can easily get stuck between metal frames or other parts of your car. High impacts can also lead to limb breakages.
What are the Common Causes of Car Crashes?
An experienced Irvine car accident lawyer is well aware that accidents happen on a daily basis. Some of the common causes include:
• Drunk Driving-Although there are very strict laws governing drunk driving, many drivers still get behind the wheel after some drinks. Alcohol can highly delay a driver’s reaction times which can easily lead to an accident.
• Distraction: Drivers who engage in talking, applying make-up, calling, texting, or even reading can easily cause an accident.
• Speed-Many drivers cause accidents as a result of going over the legal speed limit.
• Bad Road Conditions-Whether it’s roads that are not in order or its weather conditions, bad road conditions can easily cause a vehicle accident.
What Should I Do After a Car Accident?
The bitter truth is that accidents are part of life. But what should you do whenever you meet yourself in this situation. You are supposed to follow a specific protocol whenever you are involved in a car accident. Follow the below Irvine car accident lawyer steps whenever you are involved in an accident in Irvine city or Orange county as a whole.
1. Ensure maximum safety-If the accident occurred in the middle of the road, ensure everything is pulled to a safe place.
2. Involve proper authorities-If you are thinking of filing a claim, ensure that you file a police report. Contact an ambulance to help you rescue the injured.
• Don’t admit Liability-Even if you think you’re the one in the wrong, don’t admit.
3. Document the whole Scene-Take images of any injuries or damages for all the involved parties. Ensure you capture the date, time, and place of the scene. You can use your phone to take a screenshot that will help in saving time and date.
4. Collect all the contact details for all parties involved. Also, take pictures of the other vehicle’s insurance covers and number plates that you were involved in an accident with. If the partner is cooperative, you can also gather their contact information.
5. If there are any witnesses, collect their information. Look for anybody who was around when the accident happened. Gather their information is it is vital for claim investigations.
6. Report and file an insurance claim with your insuring company. If it is concluded that your injuries came as a result of negligence. Then you will be compensated for your lost income, medical bills, injuries, among others.
7. Contact car accident lawyer Irvine to help you to file your injury claim. Ensure your Irvine car accident lawyer is well experienced in the field. Car Accident Lawyers at Pacific Attorney Group can help you reap the maximum possible compensation for your losses.
Damages Available to Car Crash Victims
Have you or your relative been involved in a car accident in the larger Orange county or specifically in Irvine, California? At Pacific attorney group, we understand that injuries from accidents can be devastating to your life and the ones you live. An accident can make you miss your work, suffer lots of physical losses, and accumulate huge medical bills.
Accidents are a result of negligence by a certain party. Any injury that comes as a result of negligence is eligible to receive not only some top medical benefits but also financial compensations under the Californian motor vehicle accident law. You need expert help from well experienced Irvine car accident lawyer who will ensure that you are warmly compensated.
Call Irvine, CA Car Accident Lawyers at Pacific Attorney Group.
To discuss filing your vehicle accident claim today, contact car accident lawyer Irvine, CA Car Accident Lawyers at Pacific Attorney Group. We will ensure that you obtain maximum financial compensation and medical benefits for yourself or your loved ones
Are you a car accident victim? Call 949-379-1946
2030 Main Street, Suite 1300, Irvine, California, 92614
At Pacific Attorney Group, we help car accident victims who have been injured due to the negligence of others. The most common causes of car accidents, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), are distracted drivers, driver fatigue, speeding, driving while intoxicated, aggressive driving and the weather. Distracted drivers include those that are talking or texting on cell phones, changing the radio channel and other things that cause a driver to take his attention off the road. The vast majority of these accidents could have been avoided if the driver had been paying attention.
The unfortunate result of negligent driving can be a car accident that changes your life and the lives of your loved ones for years to come. Following a collision, you may have pressing medical issues to resolve and don’t want to concern yourself with insurance companies and others that can be involved. An experienced Irvine personal injury lawyer from our firm may be able to help you during this tough time. We use our experience to ensure that insurance companies and others provide proper compensation for the victims of car accidents.
Compensation for Injuries
The worst consequence of a car accident can be a wrongful death. More frequently, they result in a variety of injuries such as whiplash, broken bones, spinal cord injuries and even traumatic brain injuries. You can face not only immediate hospitalization and medical costs but future care and treatment as well. Vehicle replacement is commonly required and there can be a period of time in which you are not able to work. These factors can bring about extremely high costs through no fault of your own.
It is important, therefore, to quickly contact us if you or a loved one has been injured. We fight for the rights of our clients to fair compensation for their injuries. Thorough investigation and documentation of the true cause of the accident and those responsible can result in forcing insurance companies to do what is right on behalf of our clients.
Contact an Irvine car accident attorney if you seek fair compensation as the victim of a car accident.
Pacific Attorney Group can help. Whether it is recovering lost wages, or damages for pain and suffering, the firm offers excellent representation to accident victims. With over 40 years of experience, Pacific Attorney Group has a track record of getting results. If you have a personal injury claim in Irvine, visit the website or call today for a free consultation.
Why To Hire An Irvine Car Accident Lawyer
Pop quiz: what’s the hike in monthly insurance rates for a cherry-red convertible Mustang as opposed to a white one? Don’t know? Well, that means if you got in an accident, you probably ought to trust the insurance company to your attorney. Especially in cases of negligence, you are unlikely to receive the just compensation for your injury without representation. Insurance agencies can and do tier their coverage, and the prices of their coverage, based on things like the color of a vehicle. Statistically, and psychologically, those who own red vehicles are more likely to drive quickly, and thus more likely to get into an accident. But a white car is usually purchased by a person who is psychologically more “sustainable”, “trustworthy”, or what have you–they’re the kind of person less likely to have an accident.
Car Accident Attorneys Know The Landscape
Another reason you may consider hiring an Irvine personal injury attorney has to do with collateral damages you don’t even know exist. As a teenager, everyone knows everything. As a young adult raising a family, people suddenly realize they know next to nothing, and that they didn’t even know what they didn’t know. If you don’t even have the ability to discern which questions should be asked, how can you ask them? You didn’t realize the personal injury which resulted from another driver’s negligence would give you crippling PTSD three years down the line and prevent you from driving anywhere! If you could have had your psychological state checked after the accident, it’s just possible the court would have awarded you monetary means of sustainment in the wake of such severe trauma. But if you don’t know what you don’t know, how can you ask any questions like that?
Things To Look For In Representation
There are three main things to consider before you choose representation. First, you should not have to pay an initial consultation fee, ever. Any practice that forces you to can’t make the money up on the back end in court, usually. Secondly, you want tenure. Ten years is really the minimum. A firm’s offshoot is fine, but you should look for a tenured root. Experience in court must combine with business acumen to secure the most just settlement. Lastly, you want an Irvine car accident lawyer who is going to guide you through the entire process, every step of the way.
Do I Have A Case?
the initial consultation is free
Call or email us to schedule a free consultation. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our attorneys will travel to wherever is most convenient for you to meet and speak about your case.