Arden-Arcade Accident at Watt Avenue and Maryal Drive Injures Motorcyclist
Arden-Arcade, California (August 12, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of an Arden-Arcade accident that sent one person to the hospital Wednesday afternoon.
The minor injury crash happened in the area of Watt Avenue and Maryal Drive at approximately 1:45 p.m.
A motorcyclist was reportedly hit by a silver Toyota Prius at the intersection near the WinCo Foods supermarket for reasons still under investigation.
Arden-Arcade Motorcycle Collision
The unidentified rider sustained minor injuries in the crash and was rushed to the Mercy San Juan Medical Center for medication.
limited details regarding the involved motorist were released at the report time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.