At Least 1 Suffers Major Injuries in Yuba City Crash on Highway 99 near Bogue Road
Yuba City, California (August 23, 2021) – At least one person suffered major injuries in a traffic collision involving a semi-truck that happened Monday morning in Yuba City, the California Highway Patrol reported.
A semi-truck with a double trailer collided with a RAM 1500 at about 5:43 a.m. on northbound Highway 66 near Bogue Road.
The vehicles were blocking the No. 1 lane after the collision.
Emergency crews responded to the scene to help the motorists, including one that suffered major injuries.
The cause and manner of the collision were not mentioned in the CHP report.
The pickup truck was towed away with major front-end damage.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.