Winton Accident at Cressey Way and Walnut Avenue Seriously Injures 1
Winton, California (August 20, 2021) – A Winton accident involving two vehicles early Thursday morning seriously injured one person, the California Highway Patrol said.
The major injury crash happened in the area of Cressey Way and Walnut Avenue at approximately 3:22 a.m.
The accident involved a tractor, a white sedan and a third van that crashed at the intersection under unclear circumstances.
Due to the impact, the sedan acquired major front-end damage.
Major Injury Winton Accident
One person, whose identity was not revealed, sustained major injuries and was rushed to an area hospital for mediation.
The crash resulted in the closure of the intersection for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.