2 Hospitalized after Winchester Crash on Simpson Road near Whittier Avenue
Winchester, California (September 12, 2021) – Two people were injured Saturday afternoon in a traffic collision in Winchester, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The crash occurred just after 3:00 p.m. Saturday, September 11, in the 33227 block of Simpson Road near Whittier Avenue.
CHP said a Honda Civic collided with another vehicle for unknown reasons on Simpson Road.
Traffic Collision on Simpson Road in Winchester Injures 2
Emergency responders transported a pregnant woman and another person to the Menifee Valley Medical Center with minor injuries. The names of the victims and their conditions were not immediately disclosed.
A stretch of Simpson Road was closed following the crash.
No further details regarding the crash were immediately given.
The collision remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.