1 Hospitalized after Tulare County Crash on Highway 198 (Avenue 296)near Road 180
Tulare County, California (September 10, 2021) – One person was injured Thursday afternoon in a traffic collision in Tulare County, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The crash happened just after 3:30 p.m. Thursday, September 9, on Highway 198, just south of Road 180. Highway 198 is also known as Avenue 296.
According to the CHP, a white Ford truck collided with a white SUV on Highway 198.
As a result of the crash, the SUV sustained major front-end damage.
1 Injured in Highway 198 Crash in Tulare County
One patient was taken to the Kaweah Health Medical Center with minor injuries. The name and condition of the victim were not immediately disclosed.
Authorities temporarily blocked highway 198 near Road 180 during the investigation.
No further details were released.
The crash remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.