3 Trapped, 1 Seriously Injured in Terra Bella Crash on Road 236 near Avenue 72
Tulare County, California (September 10, 2021) – At least one person was airlifted to the hospital after a traffic collision that occurred Thursday evening in Terra Bella, Tulare County, the California Highway Patrol said.
Two vehicles collided at around 7:09 p.m. on Road 236 near Avenue 72.
Tulare County firefighters and paramedics responded to the scene to find a red Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck and a white Honda involved in the crash.
The vehicles were partially blocking the roadway after the wreck.
1 Airlifted after Tulare County Collision on Road 236
Three people were trapped in at least one of the cars.
Firefighters freed the parties and requested an air ambulance to take at least one of them who suffered major injuries to the hospital.
Road 236 was closed at Avenue 80 to allow a SKYLIFE Air Ambulance helicopter to land on the roadway. The patient was airlifted to an unspecified hospital.
The extent of injuries suffered by the other parties was not mentioned.
The pickup truck was towed away with major front-end damage. The report also said the driver of that vehicle was hurt.
The Intersection of Road 236 and Avenue 80 was reopened at 8:12 p.m.
CHP is investigating the cause of the collision.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.