Woman Seriously Injured in Truckee Truck Accident on North Shore Road (Highway 267) near Northstar Drive
Truckee, California (September 10, 2021) – A woman was seriously injured Friday afternoon in a traffic collision involving a big rig in Truckee, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The major injury crash happened at around 12:02 p.m. on North Shore Road, also known as State Route Highway 267), near Northstar Drive
CHP said the woman was driving a Subaru on North Shore Road when, for undetermined reasons, she collided with a semi-truck.
Emergency personnel responded to the scene and found the woman unconscious. She was then airlifted to a hospital with major injuries. Her name and current condition were not disclosed.
No further details regarding the crash were immediately given.
The collision remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.