One Person Hospitalized after Thousand Palms Crash at Ramon Road and Monterey Avenue Injures
Thousand Palms, California (August 12, 2021) – A Thousand Palms crash involving two vehicles Tuesday afternoon sent one person to the hospital, the California Highway Patrol said.
The CHP responded to the crash site at approximately 3:17 p.m., on August 10, in the area of Ramon Road and Monterey Avenue.
The accident involved two vehicles that crashed at the Thousand Palms intersection near Interstate 10 for undetermined reasons.
Minor Injury Thousand Palms Crash
One person sustained minor injuries following the accident. The unidentified victim was attended to by paramedics and then rushed to the Desert Regional Medical Center for further medication.
The crash resulted in the closure of the intersection for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.