1 Killed, 3 Injured in Temecula Collision on Interstate 15 near Rancho California Road
Temecula, California (August 20, 2021) – A multi-vehicle collision has claimed the life of one person and left three other people injured Thursday night in Temecula, the California Highway Patrol said.
The deadly crash happened at around 9:54 p.m. Thursday, August 19, on Interstate 15 near Rancho California Road.
According to the CHP, a Lexus collided with several other vehicles for unknown reasons on the northbound side of the interstate.
Deadly Car Collision on I-15 in Temecula
One person died in the crash while three other people sustained minor injuries.
The crash prompted the authorities to temporarily close all lanes of the freeway.
Further details regarding the accident were not immediately provided.
The crash remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.