Authorities say Matthew Allen-Winchester was driving southbound on Cave Creek Road when he collided with a vehicle heading west across Cave Creek Road
Phoenix, AZ. – Authorities have released the name of the motorcyclist killed in a Phoenix accident Saturday evening.
Matthew Allen-Winchester, 19, was killed in a crash that happened at around 5:30 p.m. on November 18 near Cave Creek Road and Greenway Parkway.
Allen-Winchester suffered severe injuries and was transported to a hospital where he later died.
No more information about the accident was provided.
An investigation is underway.
Phoenix, Arizona – A 19-year-old motorcycle rider is dead following a traffic collision in Phoenix Saturday Evening.
According to Phoenix police, the crash happened at about 5:30 p.m. Saturday, November 18, near Cave Creek Road and Greenway Parkway.
Phoenix police responded to the scene and found a motorcycle rider with serious injuries.
The teenager was rushed to the hospital where he later succumbed to his injuries.
Reportedly, the teen was driving southbound on Cave Creek Road when he collided with a vehicle heading west across Cave Creek Road from one private drive to another.
The driver remained at the scene.
The crash remains under investigation.
Common Types of Interstate Motorcycle Accidents
Interstate motorcycle accidents can involve various scenarios and factors. While each accident is unique, here are some common types of motorcycle accidents that can occur on interstates:
- Rear-end collisions: Rear-end accidents happen when a vehicle strikes the rear of a motorcycle. These can occur if a driver fails to maintain a safe following distance or is distracted, resulting in a collision with a motorcycle in front.
- Lane-changing accidents: Accidents can occur when a vehicle fails to check blind spots or uses improper signaling while changing lanes, leading to a collision with a motorcycle traveling in the adjacent lane.
- Merge-related accidents: Merge accidents happen when vehicles entering or exiting the interstate fail to yield or properly merge, resulting in a collision with a motorcycle already on the highway.
- Sideswipe accidents: Sideswipe accidents occur when a vehicle collides with a motorcycle while traveling parallel to each other, often due to the driver’s failure to check mirrors or maintain a safe distance.
- Intersection accidents: Interstates often intersect with other highways, roads, or ramps. Motorcycle accidents can happen at these intersections due to factors like failure to yield, red-light violations, or improper lane changes by other vehicles.
Pacific Attorney Group has a team of skilled attorneys with several years of experience handling injury claims that arise from motorcycle accidents. If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident or lost a loved one, Click to call : 866-803-6502 us as soon as possible for a free and confidential consultation.