Stanton Accident at Katella Avenue and Magnolia Street Injures 1 Person
Stanton, California (August 25, 2021) – A Stanton accident involving two vehicles Tuesday afternoon sent one person to the hospital, the California Highway Patrol said.
The two-vehicle collision happened at Katella Avenue and Magnolia Street at approximately 12:20 p.m.
The accident involved a white Lexus RX 300 and a second vehicle that crashed at the interaction for reasons still under investigation.
The crash left one of the drivers with minor injuries. The unidentified victim was attended to by paramedics before being rushed to the UCI Medical Center for medication.
More information about this accident will be released immediately after the CHP complete the investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.