At Least 1 Injured in Stanislaus County Collision at Dale Road and Pirrone Road
Stanislaus County, California (August 19, 2021) – At least one person was injured Wednesday morning in a two-vehicle crash at an intersection in Stanislaus County, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The collision happened at about 6:40 a.m. Wednesday, August 18, at the intersection of Dale Road and Pirrone Road.
CHP said a white Audi collided with a red Ford SUV at the Stanislaus County intersection. As a result of the crash, the Ford sustained major front-end damage.
Stanislaus County Car Crash Injures 1
Emergency personnel responded to the scene and provided medical aid to at least one person who sustained minor injuries in the crash. The name of the victim and their current condition were not available.
No other details about the crash were immediately given.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.