Motorcyclist Hospitalized after Santa Rosa Crash at Hoen Avenue and Summerfield Road
Santa Rosa, California (September 8, 2021) – A man was hospitalized with serious injuries after being involved in a motorcycle collision in Santa Rosa Wednesday morning, according to a report by the Santa Rosa Police Department.
The major injury crash happened in the area of Hoen Avenue and Summerfield Road at about 10:20 a.m.
The accident involved a Lexus SUV driven by a female party and a motorcycle that crashed at the intersection for undetermined reasons.
Santa Rosa Motorcycle Accident
The male motorcyclist sustained major injuries following the accident. The unidentified victim was rushed to a local hospital for medication.
There were no other parties hurt, including the female motorist.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.