Injuries Reported in Santa Rosa Crash on Highway 12 near Melita Road
Santa Rosa, California (September 12, 2021) – Injuries were reported Sunday afternoon following a traffic collision in Santa Rosa, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The crash, which was reported at around 2:30 p.m., happened on Highway 12 near Melita Road.
CHP said at least two vehicles collided on the eastbound side of the highway.
Injury Traffic Collision on Highway 12 in Santa Rosa
The exact number of injured parties and the extent of their injuries were not immediately available.
A SigAlert was issued at around 2:45 p.m., blocking eastbound and westbound lanes of Highway 12.
No further details regarding the crash were immediately given.
The collision remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.