Santa Clarita Crash at Westford Place and Hillsborough Parkway Injures Motorcyclist
Santa Clarita, California (September 11, 2021) – Authorities are investigating the cause of a motorcycle collision that sent one person to the hospital Friday evening in Santa Clarita.
A motorcyclist crashed with a vehicle in the area of Westford Place and Hillsborough Parkway at approximately 6:40 p.m.
It was not established how the accident occurred at the Santa Clarita intersection.
Santa Clarita Motorcycle Crash
As per the Los Angeles County Fire Department report, the unidentified rider sustained unspecified injuries and was taken to a local hospital for medication.
Details regarding the involved motorist were not immediately available at the report time.
The accident remains under active investigation.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.