1 Hospitalized after Santa Clarita Collision at Bouquet Canyon Road and Urbandale Avenue
Santa Clarita, California (August 19, 2021) – One person was hospitalized Thursday afternoon following a traffic accident involving two vehicles in Santa Clarita, authorities said.
The crash happened a little after 2:00 p.m. near the intersection of Bouquet Canyon Road and Urbandale Avenue.
According to the authorities, two vehicles collided under unclear circumstances.
1 Injured in Car Crash in Santa Clarita
Authorities said one patient was transported by ambulance to a hospital with unspecified injuries. The name of the victim and their condition were not immediately available.
No further details about the crash were immediately given.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.