1 Injured in San Jose Car Crash on 280 Freeway near Saratoga Avenue
San Jose, California (August 24, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a traffic collision that occurred in San Jose on Monday evening.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened along the northbound lanes of the 280 Freeway near Saratoga Avenue at about 5:25 p.m.
A white Ford Escape and a second vehicle were involved in the collision. The events leading up to the collision were not immediately established.
One person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.