1 Injured in San Jose Car Crash on Highway 237 near Great America Parkway
San Jose, California (August 20, 2021) – Injuries were reported in a multi-vehicle collision that occurred in San Jose on Thursday evening.
According to a report by the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened along the eastbound lanes of Highway 237 near Great America Parkway at about 6:21 p.m. August 19.
The officers who responded to the incident located three vehicles at the scene of the accident.
As per the CHP incident logs, at least one person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the collision was provided.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.