1 Injured in San Gorgonio Pass Car Crash on 10 Freeway near 22nd Avenue
San Gorgonio Pass, California (September 12, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a car accident in San Gorgonio Pass on Sunday morning.
The accident happened at about 11:43 a.m. along the westbound lanes of Interstate 10 Freeway near 22nd Avenue.
The California Highway Patrol said four vehicles were involved in the crash. The events leading up to the collision, however, were not immediately established.
At least one person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.