San Francisco Accident on Interstate 280 near Highway 101 Sends Motorcyclist to Hospital
San Francisco, California (August 23, 2021) – A motorcyclist was injured in a collision with a vehicle Saturday morning in San Francisco.
On August 21, just before 10:20 a.m., the California Highway Patrol received a crash report involving a motorcycle and a white Ford Escape on the Interstate 280 near the connector onto Highway 101.
It was not immediately established how the collision occurred on the northbound side of the interstate.
San Francisco Motorcycle Accident
The unidentified motorcyclist sustained multiple injuries following the crash and was rushed to an area hospital for medication.
More information about this accident will be released after the completion of the investigation.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502.