At Least 1 Seriously Injured in San Diego Crash on Interstate 8 near Hotel Circle
San Diego, California (September 9, 2021) – At least one person was severely hurt in a multi-vehicle collision that happened Thursday morning on a freeway in San Diego.
The California Highway Patrol said the accident happened at about 6:00 a.m. on westbound Interstate 8 near Hotel Circle.
As per the report, a blue Honda Civic and three other vehicles, including a possible motorcycle, were involved in the pileup.
Emergency crews responded to the scene to help at least one person who suffered major injuries in the accident.
The accident left all westbound lanes of the freeway except the No. 1 lane closed for an unknown period.
CHP is investigating to determine the cause of the collision.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.