San Diego Crash at Paradise Valley Road and Woodman Street Injures Female Officer
San Diego, California (September 12, 2021) – A female San Diego Police officer was hurt following a two vehicle collision on Friday at an intersection in San Diego.
The minor injury crash happened at the intersection of Paradise Valley and Woodman September 10.
The accident happened when a marked San Diego Police vehicle was responding to a Residential Fire before she crashed with another vehicle at the intersection.
San Diego 2-Vehicle Collision
The crash reportedly left one female police officer with minor injuries. She was attended to by paramedics before being rushed to an area hospital for medication.
Meanwhile, there were no other victims hurt following the collision.
More information regarding this crash will be released immediately after the completion of the investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.