4 Hurt in Highway 95 Crash near Whipple Mountains Wilderness in San Bernardino County
San Bernardino County, California (August 21, 2021) – Four people were injured in a rollover collision that happened Friday evening in San Bernardino County, the California Highway Patrol reported.
The crash took place at around 6:43 p.m. on northbound Highway 95, near Whipple Mountains Wilderness Area.
CHP said a gray Chevrolet Silverado pickup truck collided head-on with a blue Honda for unknown reasons.
The pickup truck went about 10 feet off the roadway after the first impact and overturned. The Honda was blocking traffic lanes after the crash.
The CHP report said the crash resulted in major injuries. Four occupants in the pickup truck were injured. The extent of injuries sustained by each party and their conditions remained unknown.
CHP is collecting more information to establish the factors that may have contributed to the wreck.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.