At Least 1 Killed in San Bernardino Collision on 215 Freeway near Devore Road
San Bernardino, California (September 11, 2021) – At least one person was killed in an early morning 215 Freeway crash that happened in San Bernardino, the California Highway Patrol said.
The wreck transpired at about 1:43 a.m. in the southbound lanes of the freeway near Devore Road.
A driver of a semi-truck called authorities reporting that they collided with a Toyota Prius.
The report said at least one person died in the accident.
Authorities did not mention the cause or manner of the crash.
An investigation into the collision is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.