1 Injured in San Bernardino Car Crash 10 Freeway near 210 Freeway
San Bernardino, California (August 19, 2021) – One person was hospitalized after being injured in a car crash that occurred in San Bernardino on Wednesday evening.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened along the eastbound lanes of Interstate 10 Freeway near 210 Freeway at about 4:41 p.m.
A gray Honda Civic, a sedan and a white van were involved in the collision. However, the manner in which the accident happened was not immediately established.
One person was injured in the accident and was transported to an area hospital in unknown condition.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.