At Least 1 Seriously Injured in Sacramento Car Collision on State Route 99 near 12th Avenue Off-Ramp
Sacramento, California (August 17, 2021) – Authorities are investigating an early morning Sacramento car collision that happened on State Route 99 in Sacramento.
The wreck took place at around 1:30 a.m. on Thursday in the northbound lanes near 12th Avenue off-ramp.
Firefighters responded to the scene to find three cars involved in the crash and a party trapped inside one of them.
The firefighters freed the party.
The report said at least one person suffered major injuries in the accident. An ambulance was dispatched to the scene to take the patient to the hospital.
No other details were available.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.