Sacramento Accident on Highway 50 near Watt Avenue Seriously Injures 1
Sacramento, California (August 11, 2021) – A Sacramento accident involving three vehicles Tuesday night seriously injured one person.
The major injury crash happened on Highway 50 near west Watt Avenue at approximately 8:15 p.m.
The California Highway Patrol did not immediately establish how at least three automobiles crashed on the eastbound side of the highway.
One of the involved vehicles, a pickup truck, crashed into a light post upon the impact.
Major Injury Sacramento Crash
As per the report, one unidentified person was rushed to the Natividad Medical Center for treatment of major injuries sustained in the crash.
The collision resulted in the closure of the eastbound lanes of Highway 50 near Watt Avenue for an unknown time.
An investigation into the accident is underway.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you have lost someone you love in a car accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.