At Least 1 Sustains Major Injuries in Rosemead Crash on Highway 60 near San Gabriel Boulevard
Rosemead, California (August 25, 2021) – At least one person suffered major injuries in a multi-vehicle collision involving a motorcycle that happened Tuesday evening in Rosemead.
The California Highway Patrol said the incident occurred at about 6:05 p.m. on Highway 60 near San Gabriel Boulevard.
As per the report, a black Harley-Davidson motorcycle collided with two other vehicles for unknown reasons.
Firefighters responded to the scene and blocked the Nos. 1, 2, 3, and 4 lanes.
At least one person sustained major injuries in the accident. An ambulance was dispatched to the scene to offer medical aid and transport the victim to the hospital.
CHP is investigating the collision.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.