At Least 1 Sustains Severe Injuries in Rosemead Car Crash on 10 Freeway near Walnut Grove Avenue 1
Rosemead, California (August 16, 2021) – Authorities are investigating a major injury collision that happened early Monday morning on 10 Freeway in Rosemead.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the collision was reported at about 4:33 a.m. on westbound 10 Freeway, near Walnut Grove Avenue.
Two vehicles of unknown make and model collided under unclear circumstances.
Firefighters and Caltrans responded to the scene to help the motorists.
According to the report, at least one person suffered severe injuries in the accident. An ambulance was dispatched to the scene to provide medical aid and transport the victim to the hospital.
No other details were available.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.