2 Injured in Rosemead Car Crash on 10 Freeway near the Temple City Boulevard
Los Angeles, California (August 19, 2021) – Two people were injured in a car crash on Thursday morning in Rosemead, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The collision occurred on the Interstate 10 Freeway near the Temple City Boulevard exit at about 9:11 a.m.
A black Nissan Sentra sedan, a black Chevrolet Impala and a gray Mazda 2 were involved in the collision. However, the manner in which the accident happened was not immediately established.
Two people were injured in the accident and were transported to Greater El Monte Hospital for treatment in unknown condition.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
The CHP is investigating the cause of the accident.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.