Minor Injuries Sustained in Rio Linda Collision at Elkhorn Boulevard and 26th Street
Rio Linda, California (August 21, 2021) – Minor injuries were reported Thursday evening following a two-vehicle crash at an intersection in Rio Linda, according to the California Highway Patrol.
The collision happened just after 4:00 p.m. on August 19 at the intersection of Elkhorn Boulevard and 26th Street.
CHP said a pickup truck collided with a Chevy sedan for unknown reasons at the intersection.
The impact caused one of the vehicles to catch fire.
Car Crash at Elkhorn Boulevard and 26th Street in Rio Linda
Authorities said the crash resulted in minor injuries. The exact number of injured parties and their names were not immediately disclosed.
No other details about the crash were immediately given.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.