1 Injured in Redwood City Car Crash on Highway 101 near Willow Road
Redwood City, California (August 20, 2021) – At least one person was injured in a two-vehicle collision that occurred in Redwood City on Thursday night.
The crash happened along the southbound lanes of Highway 101 near Willow Road at about 10:33 p.m. August 19.
An Audi A4 and a Nissan Versa were involved in the crash. The events leading up to the collision were not immediately established.
As per the CHP incident logs, at least one person was injured in the accident and was rushed to an area hospital for treatment.
No additional information about the accident was provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.