1 Injured in Rancho San Diego Car Crash at Jamacha Road and Willow Glen Drive
Rancho San Diego, California (August 25, 2021) – One person was injured Monday morning in a traffic collision at an intersection in Rancho San Diego, according to the California Highway Patrol.
At around 10:56 a.m. Monday, August 23, the CHP officers received a report regarding the crash at the intersection of Jamacha Road and Willow Glen Drive, near the Towne Center.
The CHP said that a white GMC Yukon collided with a gray Chevrolet Traverse for undetermined reasons at the Rancho San Diego intersection.
1 Hospitalized after Rancho San Diego Crash
One patient was transported to a local hospital with minor injuries. The name of the victim and their condition were not immediately disclosed.
Authorities blocked the intersection of Jamacha Road and Willow Glen Drive due to the crash.
No further details about the collision were immediately disclosed.
The accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.