Pleasant Grove Accident on State Route 99 Sends 1 to Hospital
Pleasant Grove, California (August 19, 2021) – A Pleasant Grove accident involving two vehicles Wednesday evening sent one person to the hospital.
The California Highway Patrol responded to the crash site just about 7:30 p.m., August 18, on State Route 99(Golden State Highway).
As per the CHP dispatch, a white SUV crashed with a tan MH-Mitsubishi on the eastbound side of the roadway under unclear circumstances.
Due to the impact, one of the cars veered off the traffic lanes and ended up crashing into a river.
Pleasant Grove Crash Injures 1
One person, trapped in the sinking vehicle, was rescued by firefighters along with medical personnel and then rushed to Sutter Roseville Medical Center for medication.
More information about this crash will be released after the CHP completes the investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.