1 Injured in Phelan Crash at Johnson Road and Duncan Road
Phelan, California (September 10, 2021) – One person was injured Thursday morning in a traffic collision at an intersection in Phelan, the California Highway Patrol said.
The crash was reported at around 7:44 a.m. Thursday, September 9, at the intersection of Johnson Road and Duncan Road.
According to the CHP, a white Toyota Sienna collided with a blue Toyota sedan under unclear circumstances at the Phelan intersection.
Traffic Collision at Johnson Road and Duncan Road in Phelan Injures 1
One person complained of pain in their abdomen and back after the crash. The patient was then taken to the Desert Valley Hospital.
The intersection of Johnson and Duncan roads was closed due to the crash.
More information about the accident was not provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.