1 Injured in Pacoima Collision on Gain Street
Pacoima, California (August 21, 2021) – One person was hospitalized late Monday night following a fiery traffic collision in Pacoima, according to authorities.
The crash happened at about 10:13 p.m. Monday, August 16, in the 12500 block of Gain Street.
Authorities said two vehicles collided for unknown reasons on Gain Street.
After the impact, one of the vehicles struck a pole and caught fire.
1 Injured in Car Crash on Gain Street in Pacoima
Firefighters along with the paramedics responded to the scene and extricated one person who was trapped in their vehicle.
The patient was then taken to a nearby hospital with unspecified injuries. The name of the victim and their condition were not immediately disclosed.
Further details about the crash were not immediately provided, and the accident remains under investigation.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one has been injured in a car accident and need legal help, call our law firm at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.