Oroville Crash on Oro Dam Boulevard near Lincoln Boulevard Kills Motorcyclist
Oroville, California (September 7, 2021) – A male rider died in a collision with a vehicle Sunday night in Oroville, a local news source reported.
The deadly crash took place on Oro Dam Boulevard near Lincoln Boulevard at approximately 8:40 p.m.
The accident happened when a car pulled out in front of a motorcycle ridden by an Oroville man east along Oro Dam Boulevard on September 5. In the process, the bike then crashed with the unspecified vehicle.
Fatal Oroville Motorcycle Crash
Sadly, the motorcyclist was pronounced deceased at the scene.
A passenger involved in the crash survived with unknown injuries and was rushed to a local hospital for treatment.
More information about this accident will be released immediately after the completion of the accident.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
If you have lost someone you love in a motorcycle accident and need legal help, call our law office at Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.