Ontario Accident on State Route 60 at Vineyard Avenue Injures At Least 1
Ontario, California (September 7, 2021) – The California Highway Patrol is investigating the cause of an Ontario motorcycle accident that left one person with minor injuries on September 3.
The minor injury crash took place on Highway 60 at Vineyard Avenue just about 3:08 p.m.
The crash involved an unspecified vehicle and a motorcycle that crashed on the westbound side of the highway at Vineyard Avenue under unclear circumstances.
Minor Injury Ontario Motorcycle Accident
At least one unidentified person was rushed to a local hospital by paramedics for treatment of unknown injuries sustained in the accident.
An investigation into the collision is underway.
An Overview of Motorcycle Accident Statistics in California
- More than 500 motorcyclists died, and more than 15,500 were injured in 2017 in California.
- About 80% of all annual motorcycle accidents result in injuries or death.
- California has over 800,000 registered motorcycles, the largest in the nation.
Tips for Safe Riding of Motorcycles
- Ensure you are properly licensed before riding a motorcycle.
- Practice how to operate a motorcycle properly.
- Wear the proper protection.
- Ride responsibly.
Were you or your loved one involved in a motorcycle accident? Contact Pacific Attorney Group for legal advice. Click to call : 866-803-6502 and talk to an accident attorney.