1 Injured in Oakland Car Crash on 80 Freeway near San Pablo Avenue
Oakland, California (September 15, 2021) – A driver was hospitalized after being injured in a traffic collision in Oakland on Tuesday night.
According to the California Highway Patrol, the accident happened on Interstate 80 Freeway near San Pablo Avenue at about 9:36 p.m.
A white Honda Civic and a Fiat sedan were involved in the collision. The events preceding the collision were not immediately established.
The driver of the Honda Civic was injured in the accident and was transported to the hospital in unknown condition.
More details about the accident were not provided.
An investigation into the accident is ongoing.
Tips on What to do after a Car Accident in California
- Always stop and remain at the scene.
- Check if you or your passengers have been injured. In case someone is hurt, call emergency services or ask someone else to help.
- Get to safety – If your car is drivable, move it to a safe area. If it’s not, turn your hazard lights on and set up flares.
- Call 911 to report the accident.
- Never discuss or admit fault. Instead, wait for a police officer and insurance companies representatives to figure out the fault.
- Document the accident and exchange information with other drivers.
If you or your loved one were involved in a car accident and need legal help, contact Pacific Attorney Group. Click to call : 866-803-6502.